These 5 scenes from Bollywood movies will surely make you cry
Bollywood has the power to allow you to unleash your emotions like no other. Sometimes all you need is a good cry and these emotional gems just need one scene to tug at your heartstrings and make you bawl your eyes out. Whether you are a regular crier or cannot shed a tear to save your life, these scenes will surely choke you up:
1. Ishaan’s hostel scene from Taare Zameen Par: Taare Zameen Par addressed a lot of important issues regarding the pressure put on students to always aim for excellence stifling their creativity. The most heart-wrenching scene in the film is when Ishaan’s parents leave him at the hostel. The lost little boy who struggles to fend for himself in the strict environment will surely move you to tears.
2. Vicky Kaushal’s monologue from Masaan: “Ye dukh khatam kaahe nahi hota” was an emotion put into words by Vicky Kaushal’s character in Masaan. The amalgamation of life and death in the film reaches its peak in the dialogue. No matter the situation you are in, you are bound to relate to this dialogue.
3. A father’s fight in Pitaah: Pitaah is highly underrated among all Sanjay Dutt’s films. A father’s struggle to get justice for his little
girl who is assaulted by affluent landlords of the village is a tear-jerker.
4. Karwa Chauth scene in Baghban: While most children try to avoid watching Baghban with our parents, the Karwa Chauth scene where Amitabh’s character does not have food in his house to break his fast, breaks our heart. The innocence of the character who sees the real nature of his children when they take him in and constantly disrespect him will move you to tears.
5. Zaheer’s death in Munna Bhai M.B.B.S: Jimmy Shergill was incredible as Zaheer in Munnabhai M.B.B.S. Right from his cancer diagnosis, you will feel sorry for the character as he tries to come to terms with his predicament. However, it is his death scene that is the final nail in the coffin. The character dies while waiting to say his last goodbye to his mother, begging Munna to save him until he sees her face.
5. Capt Batra's funeral scene in Shershaah: The climax scene of Shershaah will definitely leave you in tears. Captain Vikram Batra's ultimate sacrifice for the nation will always be remembered. This is the scene where we all cried.